Lychee Cocktails - Lychee Eyeball Cocktail
U-CUBE Creative is located in Taiwan, a subtropical beautiful island that produces abundant tropical fruits. With all these amazing fruits, U-CUBE Creative is going to introduce a series of fruit cocktails that you can easily make at home. - Hard for you to find these tropical fruit fresh in your area? Don't worry, you can usually find canned fruit in local supermarkets ;)
Lychee is one of the most popular summer fruit in Taiwan, it has an interesting sour bite and taste a bit like a strawberry mixed with watermelon and grapes. It is a nice contrast to the sweetness of a liqueur.
Lychee Eyeball Cocktail
Life should be fun and exciting, so are our drinks! Make this bloody lychee eyeball cocktail for a horror movie night to scare your guests!
Ingredient (for one glass):
- Fresh lychee: 4 pcs (or canned lychee + blueberry)
- Cranberry juice: 400 ml
- Gin: 40 ml
- Club soda or lychee syrup
- Polar Ice Ball
- Tumbler Glass
- Swizzle Stick
- Make the eyeballs. Peel fresh lychee, and carefully make a hole at the tip of lychee pit to make lychee like an eye ball. If you are using canned lychee with pit removes, squeeze one blueberry in the middle of lychee and stick them together with a swizzle stick.
- Pour cranberry juice and club soda (or lychee syrup) in Tumbler Glass and mix well. Have a taste, and adjust the mixture with your preference.
- Add 1 ~ 2 Polar Ice Ball or Cube and two lychee eyeball in the mixture.
- Carefully pour gin and club soda and you have one scary drink to scare your friend!