An optical illusion (also called a visual illusion) is characterized by visually perceived images that differ from objective reality. The information gathered by the eye is processed in the brain to give a perception that does not tally with a physical measurement of the stimulus source. - from Wikipedia
Do not trust your eyes.
Café Wall Illusion - The horizontal lines are actually parallel.
Tumbling Blocks - Are these blocks concave or convex?
Fraser Spiral - The spirals are actually concentric circles.
Hermann Grid - Black dots flash and disappear at intersections.
Features of Art Deco Coaster
Storytelling with beautiful patterns
Our narratives take the form of beautiful patterns and designs.
We have designed a series of themed story pattern, intended as a boutique of all kinds of household decorations. In the creation of logical , we did set the following principles:
- Thematic: derived from the natural and cultural areas of our concern.
- Story: behind the pattern can be a wonderful story.
- Style: using the most appropriate style of performance on this topic.
- Color: use the harmonious combination of four basic colors of red, yellow, blue & green.
The content of first creations cover the natural biological and the humanities, and apply as ornamentation of coaster.
- Dimensions: L 88 x W 88 x H 0.2 mm x 4
- Material: Waterproof card paper
- Weight: 10 g